Arogya Yoga School, Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance USA offers 100 Hours Traditional Hatha, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India. This course is convenient for those students who have an intention to complete 200 hours course in two divisions. During the course, you will strongly focus on the alignment of body and skills together with explanations about the asanas in detail. The course combines Hatha, Iyengar, and Ashtanga Vinyasa which is a great combination to deepen your knowledge and it is considered to be the best to immerse yoga in yourself.
- Mantra Chanting.
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments.
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice
100-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh offered by Arogya Yoga. Certified by Yoga Alliance, USA
» 14 nights Single Accommodation
» Daily nutritious vegetarian meals and herbal tea
» Weekend excursions
» Course materials will be provided (books, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
Arogya Yoga School Yoga Course:
Teaching starts from early in the morning.
Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
Respect the rules and regulations Arogya Yoga School.
Course fees are non-refundable.
Before departure from Arogya Yoga School, students must return all books from the library.
Non veg. food, smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Arogya Yoga School premises.