Client case studies are a great way to show clients and potential clients how others are using your services to their benefit, and as they’re usually created with client approval, they carry much more weight than the generic marketing content on most websites. Away from the larger UK law firms this opportunity to publish reputation-enhancing content is basically ignored by the rest of the profession.
A November 2015 Legallybetter survey of 300 law firm websites has found case studies are used by the overwhelming majority of the UK’s top 100 law firms, but hardly figure on the radar for other law firms:
• 79 of the top 100 UK law firms have client case studies, client stories, or “client highlights” on their website.
• Just 12 out of a 100 websites of law firms in the North West have client case studies on them.
• Even less – 8 – out of 100 websites of law firms in the West Midlands have client case studies on them.
Amongst the top 100 law firms, Forster has case studies across all of its 38 practice areas (both corporate and private client), Slater & Gordon has over 200 client stories on its site, and a relatively new entrant in the top 100 - Cooperative Legal Services - has already added a quantity of client case studies to its site. Take a look at www.elselaw.co.uk, a Midlands law firm, for some detailed examples of case studies.
Case studies have real benefits:
• Good case studies focus on the client and not just the firm
• They are more transparent than generic marketing and increase the trust and awareness of the law firm’s brand
• They tell a story and show that a service works and has real benefits
• All the above mean that case studies resonate with potential clients
• They are an inexpensive way to spread the word about a firm, and are great for SEO
If you are an innovative law firm with case studies on your site Legallybetter would like to hear from you. We can add a selection of your case studies to the Legallybetter site for FREE and give you a bigger presence on the Web.
If you would like to create some case studies, Legallybetter’s new case studies service is available for just £300 (plus VAT), with experienced Legallybetter writers compiling 3 detailed case studies for any law firm or solicitor.
Legally better offers a comprehensive range of cost-effective but proven reputation-based online marketing services with lead generation benefits. These include a free online client satisfaction survey, low cost independent follow-up calls to get more detailed insights, the preparation of case studies plus a comprehensive overall customer care programme. Through interaction with your clients in an agreed process the outcome of our activities aims to maximise the value and impact of your reputation that delivers improved client satisfaction and the development of advocates for your law firm.
For more details, please contact:
Tel: 01606 800201, Mob: 07721 402700. URL: www.legallybetter.co.uk
Legally Better Ltd, Citadel House, Solvay Road, Northwich, CW8 4DP
Registered in England and Wales No. 06624488 VAT Registration 937 0768 94