The clinical research Industry is a booming one which offers rewarding prospects to medical aspirants after completing a Clinical Research Course .This industry plays an important role in introducing novel drugs and enhancing health of patients In India, the scope of clinical research is raising its global standards to introduce new medicines to cure various illnesses. In the upcoming years, India is going to become a global hub for clinical research. In order to provide more opportunities in the field of clinical research, many training firms and institutes are taking initiatives to offer professional training and place them at various rewarding positions in the field of clinical research There is a lot of scope and chances to get job opportunities in the field of clinical research after completing a clinical research course as clinical research is conducted at various affiliated academic medical centers and research centers. They provide quality learning ecosystem which involves networking sites, pharmaceutical companies, emerging technologies, managing data and various operational factors related to this field. Additionally, one can also find various job opportunities in the larger pool of medical aspirants in metro cities.
Clinical Research Course Objective:
The clinical research training program can be online learning or is a Customized-Advance training which will definitely helps you to upgrade your profile with rapidly growing and outsourcing career opportunities. Following are the key contents of training program by Technobridge.
• Live projects and case studies
• Group discussion
• Aptitude & communication
• Soft Skills
• Personality development
• Interview skills
• 100% Job Guarantee
Apart from this the technical part of our clinical research course involves following concepts
• Advanced pharmaceutical Science
• Clinical research
• Clinical data Management
• Drug Regulatory affairs
• Medical writing and summarizing
There are some requirements which need to be fulfilled by the aspirant in order to become a full-fledged professional in the field of clinical research. Once the clinical research training is complete, one will get numerous job opportunities in the field of clinical research after completing a course in clinical research. Following are some of the various job opportunities that one can be assured of getting on the completion of a clinical research course:
1. Clinical Research Associate (CRA): A clinical research associate is one who performs activities connected to clinical trials. These health care professionals are an integral part of the Clinical Research industry after completing the required courses in clinical resources. These professionals find opportunities in various organizations namely pharmaceutical companies, medical research institutes and government agencies
2. Clinical Research Coordinator: A clinical research coordinator, also known as a clinical trial manager plays an important role in various medical studies. They usually work under the guidance of the principal investigator who takes charge of designing, conducting and managing a clinical trial from the topmost level. Along with that, it is the CRC’s job to support, facilitate and organize routine clinical trial activities. Clinical Research coordinators also collaborate with the department, sponsor and institutions to guide them through compliance, finances and personnel issues. In layman’s language, the CRC manages the daily clinical operation activities, overseeing and executing delegated tasks to the respective parties
3. Clinical research Manager
A clinical research Manager is a professional who supervises designing and writing of protocols, case report forms for clinical trials. Apart from this they also make sure that the Particular Case report Forms are reviewed and well-timed so that they can be sent forward to the respective data management groups.
Apart from these opportunities, aspirants would have access to alternative career opportunities after completing a course in clinical research. There are different job profiles related to the field of medical research. They could work as medical assistants in hospitals, clinics or doctor’s offices. Their main responsibility would be that of meeting patients, recording their medical history ,keeping a track of their symptoms ,administering medicine and collaborating with the doctor with respect to these patients Additionally ,these professionals take charge of a range of administrative and executive tasks in the respective hospital or clinic.
In summation, the field of clinical research provides a plethora of options for medical aspirants once they complete a course in clinical research. With the required training provided by training institutes and firms, the experienced individual will secure a job in various organizations.