The new Excel add-in “Professor Excel Tools” provides more than 60 features for getting the daily work done in Microsoft Excel. The functions are located on a new ribbon and are made for professionals who want to save time using Excel. To celebrate the new release, the code “BestExcelAddIn” grants a 50% introductory discount until the end of March 2016. A 31 days free trial version with no sign-up is available.
Hamburg, Germany – February 29, 2016 - Most professionals who use Microsoft Excel know this problem: They spend too much time on formatting, setting workbook preferences and countless other tasks apart from working on the actual contents. “Professor Excel Tools” follows the idea to let Excel do the repetitive tasks so that the user can concentrate on the important parts.
“Professor Excel Tools” contains more than 60 features which aren’t covered by Excel. The features are divided into 5 groups:
• The ‘Copy & Paste’ group offers advanced pasting functions such as transpose and link to source at the same time, or pasting the exact formulas without adapting ranges.
• The ‘Quick Cell Functions’ support the day-to-day work with features for comfortably formatting, inserting special formulas or wrapping IFERROR or ROUND formulas around existing cell content.
• ‘Workbook Tools’ solve a variety of tasks such as creating tables of contents, breaking all workbook links and merging files.
• ‘Display and Layout Tools’ offer options for defining the style of the whole workbook. The functions include hiding or unhiding columns, rows, sheets and gridlines, changing fonts or sorting worksheets.
• The ‘Finalize’ features include tools for reducing the file size and one-click-sharing buttons for attaching single worksheets as PDF- or XLSX files to a new e-mail, or saving them to the hard drive.
The user interface of the add-in is clearly arranged. The new ribbon contains all the functions without complex sub-menus. With a file size of under 1 MB, it’s a lightweight but comprehensive extension for Microsoft Excel. There is no installation but just an activation within Excel needed.
“Professor Excel Tools” is developed by Henrik Schiffner, who is also responsible for the webpage professor-excel.com: “I started creating the add-in for my own consulting projects. It helps me to save a lot of time every day so that I want to make the tools available for everybody.”
To celebrate the new release, Professor Excel Tools will be available with a 50% discount. The promotion code “BestExcelAddIn” is valid until 31st of March 2016. The add-in can be downloaded with a 31 days free trial period without any sign-up at http://tools.professor-excel.com. The regular one-off price for a single user license is 39,99 USD.
Henrik Schiffner a freelance consultant and the founder of Photerest Studios. Besides photography apps for iPhone and iPad, Photerest Studios creates the website professor-excel.com with a variety of services, downloads and apps for improving the work in Microsoft Excel.
Press Kit: http://photerest.net/press
Add-In Webpage: http://tools.professor-excel.com
Webpage Professor Excel: http://professor-excel.com/
Press release in HTML format: http://photerest.net/new-excel-add-in-get-your-work-done-with-professor-excel-tools