Secardeo GmbH expands its software platform TOPKI for the automated distribution of certificates and private user keys to mobile devices. With certPush Mail you can transfer private keys from a central key archive simply to mobile devices using a secure e-mail based method. With the extension certPush MDM this is now also possible for devices that are being managed by a MDM system transparently for the user. By this, you can supply for example Android or Apple® iOS devices that are being managed by AirWatch® or Mobile-Iron® MDM. For high security requirements, Secardeo certMode MDM offers an end-to-end encryption for the distribution from the key archive to a mobile device. certMode is now available as a high-availability cluster which, due to the patent pending end-to-end security, can be used as a SaaS in combination with a cloud based MDM without worries. The partner certificates which are needed for encryption are retrieved from the cloud with certMode EAS using a patented procedure. A user can then perform end-to-end encryption on his mobile device without further interaction. certPush and certMode integrate seamlessly with existing IT infrastructures and they are compatible with leading MDM products as well as with a Microsoft® CA and many other CAs, that are linked with Secardeo TOPKI.
Outstanding features of certPush and certMode are:
• Usage of native S/MIME functions for digital signatures and end-to-end encryption on iOS and Android
• Provisioning of managed and unmanaged devices with digital cer-tificates and private keys of a user
• Global retrieval of S/MIME certificates in collaboration with the Se-cardeo certBox
• Access to standard key archives of a Microsoft CA and of Se-cardeo certEP
• Enables the usage of accepted certificates from public CAs like SwissSign or QuoVadis
• Compatible with state-of-the-art MDM systems
For further information please visit www.secardeo.com.