Leo Paddini, an NFT enthusiast and initiator of the WoG project, today announced the upcoming sales of a new story-based NFT collection. The WoG collectibles tell a sci-fi novelette about travelers in time and space playing board games with the inhabitants of the home world and parallel realities in the present, past, and future to understand their way of thinking.
The WoG collection offers a profitable deal for collectors, investors, and fans of story-driven NFTs to own all-time growing digital assets, namely human-made unique, rare, ‘star’ or computer-randomly generated collectibles. The complete set consists of 10,022 NFTs united in one big story and represented by written-and-illustrated episodes of Leo Paddini’s Incredible Travel.
“It’s no accident that the title hero was named after the WoG project producer’s creative pseudonym,” says Ann Fokina, the art director of the WoG project. “It’s a symbolic quality label of the product that we offer.”
Features and benefits of the WoG collection include:
• WoG is a symbiosis of fine art and fictional narrative.
• The illustrations follow the style of Marvel comics.
• The storyline of this collection includes historical events and scientific facts on the fractal universe.
• Any quantity of the WoG collectibles purchased lets a customer enter the WoG Club for Our People and win the right to become a co-author of a coming comic book with the WoG heroes.
• The project promises Weekly Prize Draw among the WoG Project Twitter subscribers.
Social mission: WoG is an ambitious project with a noble aim to help children having various serious diseases and urgent need in treatment. The part of proceeds from the sale of collectibles will be donated to charity.
The WoG NFTs will be available soon to mint!
15% OFF MINTED FOR THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS WHO JOINED discord.gg/vharpefMc3
Not to miss the presales, subscribe to the WoG official socials:
The WORLDofGAMES (WoG) Project
Leo Paddini’s Incredible Travel
An NFT-Novelette in 10,022 pieces